Whole-House Water Filter Services in Lancaster, PA
A common question for Lancaster families is how to gain continuous access to clean, good-tasting water. One easy way to resolve this problem is to install a whole-house water filtration system in the home. At The Witmer Company, our team specializes in providing whole-house water filter services to Lancaster and New Holland homes so residents can drink right from the tap with confidence.
Don’t waste money on plastic water bottles or water delivery to address your water filtration needs: Contact The Witmer Company to schedule whole-house water filter installation services today!
Types of Water Filtration Systems for New Holland Homes
There are many different methods that can be used to filter out harmful contaminants in your home’s water supply. At The Witmer Company, we proudly offer the two most effective methods for whole-house water filtration:
- Reverse Osmosis Filtration: Through this process, inorganic contaminants are separated from the water supply to provide the cleanest drinking water. These systems remove up to 99% of harmful materials, including minerals.
- Ultraviolet Disinfection: With our UV water filters, residents can safely remove viruses, bacteria, Cryptosporidium, protozoa, E. coli, coliforms, giardia, hepatitis, and more from their water. These systems are capable of destroying 99.99% of microbiological contaminants, making it the preferred method for water filtration in many New Holland homes.
Our team will assess your home’s water filtration needs to make an expert recommendation on which of our available filtration systems is right for your specific needs. Contact our team today to schedule whole-house water filtration services in your home!
Benefits of Water Filtration Systems
Installing a whole-house water filter is a great way to enjoy safe drinking water at any time. Not only do they remove harmful contaminants from your water supply that could cause serious health issues, but they also provide the following benefits:
- Money Savings: Rather than buying bottled water or scheduling water deliveries, you’ll save up to $500 per year by simply installing a whole-house water filter.
- Environmentally Friendly: Since you won’t be buying plastic bottles anymore, you’ll do your part to reduce your carbon footprint and protect the environment from harmful waste.
- Reduced Repairs: Bacteria and viruses aren’t the only harmful materials present in your home’s water supply — minerals, heavy metals, and chemicals can wreak havoc on your home’s plumbing. With a water filter installed, you can reduce the number of plumbing repairs you need throughout the year.
- Irritation Prevention: Those with sensitive skin will enjoy less irritation thanks to reduced exposure to chemicals in the water supply, such as chlorine.
- Increased Cleanliness: When your water supply has a high mineral concentration, it can reduce the effectiveness of soap. Water filtration systems help combat this effect, allowing you to feel cleaner while also saving on soap.
Ready to bring the benefits of whole-house water filtration to your Lancaster home? Contact The Witmer Company to schedule your installation appointment and begin reaping the benefits today!
Choose The Witmer Company for Whole-House Water Filters
For nearly 80 years, our team has delivered the reliable, effective water filtration services New Holland families can trust. Offering the highest quality filtration solutions available, our team is uniquely capable of handling your whole-house water filter needs. Each of our highly qualified technicians is certified in the latest water conditioning methods to dramatically improve your water quality the instant we deliver services to your home.
Don’t trust just any team with your whole-house water filtration needs: Contact The Witmer Company to receive the high-quality services your home deserves!
Whole-House Water Filter FAQs
How much does whole-house water filter installation cost?
The cost of your whole-house water filter installation will largely depend on the type of system that’s installed. Our team offers financing solutions and works closely with each customer to determine the best filtration solution for their budgetary and home comfort needs.
What materials can water filters remove?
Water filters remove a wide variety of harmful contaminants from the home’s water supply, including:
- E. coli
Can water filtration remove the COVID-19 virus?
According to the World Health Organization, COVID-19 “has not been detected in drinking-water supplies, and based on current evidence, the risk to water supplies is low.” Since coronavirus is particularly susceptible to disinfection, homeowners can further reduce their risk by installing a whole-house water filter.
“I have dealt with this company for many years and through several homes that I have owned. I have recommended them to neighbors who have also been happy with their service, pricing, and honesty..“- Paul C. More Testimonials