Water Line Replacement in Lancaster & New Holland, PA
Older water lines are susceptible to corrosion, leaks, and other damage, and they may present health concerns if they contain lead, chemicals, or other dangerous compounds. Whether you are upgrading your plumbing system or repairing a leak, our water line replacement services at The Witmer Company are a cost-effective, reliable way to get the job done properly.
With over 75 years of professional experience in the Lancaster and New Holland, Pennsylvania area, you can count on our team for all your plumbing, heating, and air conditioning needs. We feature licensed, experienced plumbers that can make quick work of replacing older or damaged water lines, and we offer several replacement options, allowing you to make the best choices for your needs and budget.
When to Consider Water Line Replacement in Lancaster or New Holland
If you have older water lines that are damaged, obsolete, or frequently need repairs, such as galvanized iron, it may be worth upgrading to avoid problems in the future, including expensive water damage. Water line replacement may also be necessary when you have an existing leak, or suspect that you do. Leaks are often concealed within walls and ceilings, or in the case of your main water line, underground. Here are a few signs that you may have a water line leak:
- High water bills – Even small leaks can add up quickly, increasing your water usage and water bill.
- Reduced pressure – If you have low water pressure or inadequate volume, there may be a leak in a water line.
- Stains on ceilings or walls – As water soaks into drywall or plaster, it may cause stains that darken over time.
- Mold growth – If you notice black or green mold on walls or ceilings, it may indicate high moisture levels and leaks.
- Visible water – Water pooling near walls, dripping from ceilings, or soaking drywall, carpeting, and molding can be one of the most obvious signs of a leak.
- Water pooling outside – If your main water line has sprung a leak, you may notice moist soil, erosion, or water pooling between your foundation and the municipal supply line.
If you notice any of these problems, contact our team at The Witmer Company. We can discuss your water line repair and replacement options, and suggest the best path forward.
When you are considering water line replacement in Lancaster or New Holland, contact our team to learn about your options.
Water Line Replacement Services in Lancaster & New Holland
If you have major leak, older water lines, or pipes made with obsolete materials prone to failure, a water line replacement may be the best choice. At The Witmer Company, our plumbing experts provide complete water line replacement services in Lancaster, Berks, and Chester County, and we work with all types of pipe, including:
- Galvanized iron
We have all the tools and equipment to provide a professional, long-lasting installation, and we feature many replacement options to provide the most cost-effective methods for your situation.
For water line replacements in Lancaster or the surrounding areas, contact our experts today!
Schedule Water Line Replacement in Lancaster & New Holland, PA
When you need a professional plumber for water line replacements, trust our team at The Witmer Company. We also offer 24-hour emergency services for problems that cannot wait until the next business day.
To schedule water line replacement in Lancaster or New Holland, contact us at 717-288-7163 today!
“I have dealt with this company for many years and through several homes that I have owned. I have recommended them to neighbors who have also been happy with their service, pricing, and honesty..“- Paul C. More Testimonials