Tankless Water Heater Repair in Lancaster & New Holland, PA
Tankless water heaters are a great way to provide nearly unlimited hot water for your Lancaster or New Holland home, and though they are highly reliable and last longer than conventional storage tank models, they are not completely trouble-free. Problems like mineral accumulations, combustion problems, heating element failures, or supply problems do happen, and will often need the help of a professional to solve.
With more than 70 years of service in the Lancaster and New Holland area, you can count on our team at The Witmer Company for help with all your tankless water heater and plumbing needs. Our licensed, professional plumbers can provide fast, cost-effective tankless water heater repairs, as well as 24/7 emergency service when the problem simply cannot wait.
To schedule tankless water heater repair in Lancaster, New Holland, or the surrounding areas, call our experts today at 717-288-7163 or contact us online!
Common Tankless Water Heater Problems
Although most tankless water heater problems can be avoided with diligent maintenance, not all can. Some of the most common tankless water heater problems we encounter include:
- Mineral accumulations – Minerals like calcium and magnesium, which are commonly found in hard water, can accumulate on the interior of pipes and heat exchangers in tankless water heaters, limiting water flow or blocking it completely. Normally, this can be prevented with regular flushing and proper water treatment, but it can still occur.
- Corrosion – With the combination of heat and moisture, corrosion can often occur in the heat exchanger or other components of the water heater, especially if the water is abnormally acidic.
- Combustion problems – A dirty burner, faulty thermocouple, or venting problems may cause the burners to shut down in gas or propane water heaters.
- Heating element failures – On electric models, heating elements can fail after several years of use, requiring a replacement.
- Insufficient hot water – If your tankless water heater has mineral accumulations, corrosion, or other problems, it may fail to provide enough hot water. Another cause may be a water heater that is undersized, requiring an upgrade or the addition of a secondary heater.
- Temperature problems – A thermostat or control circuit failure may cause the water to be too hot or too cold for comfort. Other causes may include plumbing problems or improper installation.
If you are experiencing any of these problems, contact our experts at The Witmer Company. We will diagnose your water heater and offer the best solution your needs, whether that is repair, replacement, or an upgrade.
Contact us today for tankless water heater repairs in Lancaster, Honey Book, Brownstown, or Morgantown!
Tankless Water Heater Repairs in the New Holland Area
At The Witmer Company, our plumbing experts can repair most common tankless water heater problems, and with our fully stocked service vehicles, many repairs can be completed on the first visit. We service most brands, and our available repair services include:
- Troubleshooting and diagnosis
- Flushing out minerals and sediments
- Cleaning, adjusting, or replacing burners
- Replacing heating elements
- Replacing thermostats, control circuits, or thermocouples
- Repairing damaged flues and vents
- Repairing or replacing valves and fittings
- Repairing or replacing heat exchangers
- Adding or upgrading water heaters
We also offer complete tankless water heater maintenance, as well as replacement services.
For tankless water heater services in New Holland, Lancaster, or the surrounding cities, contact us today!
Schedule Tankless Water Heater Repairs in the Lancaster or New Holland, PA Areas
When you need fast, effective, and affordable tankless water heater repairs in the Lancaster or New Holland area, look no further than The Witmer Company!
Contact us today at 717-288-7163 to schedule your tankless water heater repair services in Lancaster, New Holland, Brownstown, Morgantown, or the surrounding areas.
“I have dealt with this company for many years and through several homes that I have owned. I have recommended them to neighbors who have also been happy with their service, pricing, and honesty..“- Paul C. More Testimonials