Sewer Line Repair in Lancaster, Honey Brook & Surrounding Areas
Sewer and drain lines are responsible for safely moving wastewater from your home plumbing systems back to the municipal sewer system or a designated septic tank. If the sewer line becomes damaged, you could be looking at home water damage, funky odors, and damaged plumbing all throughout the house! It’s a grave problem, and one that the plumbing contractors at The Witmer Company take extremely seriously.
If you’re looking for licensed local plumbers in Ephrata or New Holland, you’ve come to the right place. With 80 years of experience and a firm grasp on cutting-edge plumbing repair techniques and technology, we’re the certified plumbing contractors that Lancaster County homeowners can depend on!
So you need sewer line repair in New Holland, Lancaster, Narvon, or the surrounding areas in PA? Call 717-288-7163 or schedule plumbing repair online!
Signs You Need Sewer Line Repairs
Because of how damaging and troublesome sewer line problems can be, it’s best to schedule plumbing services immediately if you spot any of these issues:
- Slow-moving drains – This is an issue, especially if slow draining is a problem with multiple drains in your home. This indicates that there’s a blockage in the main sewer drain.
- Wastewater backing up in plumbing fixtures – Backups result from clogs and changes in pressure, which are clear indicators of a sewer line issue.
- Foul odors coming from any drains – A properly operating sewer line shouldn’t smell at all. Odd odors mean wastewater isn’t draining properly.
- Standing water in the yard – Standing water, soggy soil, and a presence of pests like flies and mosquitos are good indications of a sewer line leak.
- Increases in your water bill – Any changes in your water bill should prompt you to call on a plumber so that you can figure out the source of your problem before it becomes a bigger issue!
Are you noticing any of the above signs? Contact The Witmer Company to schedule a sewer line inspection—717-288-7163!
Professional Sewer Line Repair in Lancaster and New Holland
Our team understands that plumbing problems are among the most stressful issues a homeowner can encounter. We strive to make the process as simple and straightforward as possible to minimize both stress and cost for our clients. All sewer line services begin with a thorough sewer line inspection using our state-of-the-art video camera systems.
Once we locate the origin of your problem, we can get to work administering the simplest and most effective solution we can provide. From tree roots cracking your sewer drain line to sewer leaks caused by years of damage and clogging, we can provide the level of service you’ve come to expect from the long-time experts at The Witmer Company.
Call 717-288-7163 or contact our team by filling out an online form to schedule a sewer drain inspection in Lancaster now!
Schedule Sewer Line Services in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Through years of experience and a firm focus on what’s best for our clients, we’ve come to be known as one of the best plumbing contractors in Lancaster County and Pennsylvania. Our team works hard to provide you with top-class service and an exceptional customer experience, so when you need sewer line services you can trust, call on our team.
Reach us by scheduling sewer line services online, or call 717-288-7163 to speak with a local New Holland plumber now!
“I have dealt with this company for many years and through several homes that I have owned. I have recommended them to neighbors who have also been happy with their service, pricing, and honesty..“- Paul C. More Testimonials