Toilet Repair in New Holland & Lancaster, PA
The older a toilet is, the more likely it is to develop problems like leaks or unusual noises. While most of these are minor annoyances, some can increase your water bill significantly, leave behind a nasty mess, or even cause extensive water damage. If you are not sure what is causing a particular toilet problem, it is best to have a professional take a look.
At The Witmer Company, we feature licensed, professional plumbers that can handle any toilet problem you may encounter, providing affordable, effective repairs in the minimal amount of time. We serve homeowners throughout the New Holland and Lancaster area, including Brownstown, Denver, Ephrata, Honey Brook, Morgantown, and the surrounding communities. Our expert plumbers are available 24/7 for emergency services, and our company also offers a complete selection of heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality services for the Lancaster area.
Do you need toilet repair in Lancaster or New Holland? Call The Witmer Company today at 717-288-7163 or contact us online for fast, friendly plumbing services anywhere in Lancaster, Berks, or Chester County!
Common Toilet Problems in the Lancaster Area
A toilet uses a combination of seals, valves, and other components to provide reliable, consistent operation. Worn seals, faulty valves, mineral accumulations, and other factors can all lead to malfunctions, and some of the most common toilet problems include:
- Constantly running or noisy toilet – Mineral accumulation or a leaking flapper valve may allow water to drain from the tank to the bowl, creating a constant noise. A partially open supply valve may do the same.
- Frequent clogs – If the water level in the tank is not high enough due to a defective or improperly adjusted float, the toilet may not flush properly. Other causes include flushing items other than waste or toilet paper, or a clogged vent.
- Partial flushing – If the float or flapper chain is not adjusted properly, the toilet may not have enough water to flush correctly, or the tank may not empty completely.
- Water leaks – Water on or near your toilet can be caused by loose supply hose fittings, a leaking tank seal, or a damaged tank.
- Wastewater leaks – Leaks of wastewater may be caused by a defective wax ring or damaged toilet flange.
- Odors – Persistent odors may indicate the trap is not holding water or the wax ring is leaking.
At The Witmer Company, we can repair these and numerous other toilet problems, and because we stock the most frequently needed replacement parts, many repairs can be completed on the first visit.
Contact us today to schedule toilet repair in Lancaster, New Holland, or the surrounding areas.
Toilet Repair Services in New Holland & Lancaster, PA
Whether you have a simple toilet problem or something more complex, our team at The Witmer Company can repair it quickly and cost effectively. Our toilet repair services include:
- Replacing or repairing floats, flappers, and fill valves
- Replacing or adjusting the flush handle, lever, and chain
- Replacing wax rings or tank seals
- Replacing supply valves, hoses, and seals
- Replacing or repairing toilet flanges or drain lines
- Removing clogs or foreign objects
If the toilet is cracked or otherwise beyond repair, we also offer toilet replacements.
For toilet repair in New Holland, Lancaster, or the surrounding areas, contact our team today!
Schedule Toilet Repairs in Lancaster & New Holland, PA
From toilet repairs and installations to drain cleaning and general plumbing, you can count on The Witmer Company for all your plumbing and drain needs in the Lancaster and New Holland area.
Call us today at 717-288-7163 or contact us online to schedule your toilet repair in the New Holland or Lancaster areas!
“I have dealt with this company for many years and through several homes that I have owned. I have recommended them to neighbors who have also been happy with their service, pricing, and honesty..“- Paul C. More Testimonials