Water Line Repair in Lancaster & New Holland, PA
Water leaks can cause significant damage in a home or business, especially if they are concealed behind a finished wall. If you suspect you have a leaking water line, it is important to call a professional as soon as possible to avoid expensive, long-term damage, such as rotten wood framing, damaged drywall, or mold growth.
At The Witmer Company, we feature licensed, professional plumbers that can find the cause of a water leak quickly, offer the most cost-effective solutions, and perform all necessary repairs. We offer water line repair services throughout the Lancaster and New Holland areas, as well as a full selection of other plumbing, air conditioning, and heating services. With more than 75 years of professional service in the region, you can count on us for all your plumbing needs.
Signs That You Have a Damaged Water Line
When a water line is leaking, it is not always immediately apparent. Water can soak into porous materials like wood, drywall, or soil, and it may take a while to notice the excessive moisture or to actually see water pooling. Here are a few of the most notable signs of a leak:
- High water bills – Even a minor leak can affect water bills significantly, and you should be vigilant about any sudden increases in usage.
- Wet drywall, flooring, or molding – A water line hidden inside a wall may start to soak into porous materials, and it will often travel far from the source using capillary action.
- Stained walls or ceilings – Water leaks will often leave a stain on wall or ceiling surfaces that grows darker with age, intensity, or mold contamination.
- Dripping or pooling water – A large enough leak will produce visible dripping, pooling, or splattering.
- Reduced pressure – Leaks in either interior or exterior water lines can reduce the pressure and flow of water throughout the building.
- Wet soil – If the underground water line from the building to the municipal supply is leaking, you may notice moist soil, pooling water, or erosion.
If you think you have a leak, contact our team at The Witmer company for fast, professional water line repairs. We are available anytime with our confined 24-hour emergency plumbing services, and our experienced personnel can handle any plumbing problem, large or small.
To schedule water line repair in Lancaster, New Holland, or the surrounding areas, contact us today!
Our Water Line Repair Services in Lancaster & New Holland
At The Witmer Company, we can repair all common types of water lines, including copper CPVC, PEX, and galvanized iron. We have several methods of water line repair available, and we will suggest the most cost-effective, reliable options for your needs. Our plumbing experts can:
- Remove and replace damaged valves, fittings, and water lines
- Replace damaged sections of the pipe or the entire water line
- Replace or repair underground water lines using several methods
- And more…
We feature fully-stocked trucks and the latest tools and equipment, making most repairs quick and convenient.
Contact us today for all your plumbing needs, including water line repair in Lancaster, Berks, or Chester County!
Schedule Water Line Repairs in Lancaster & New Holland, PA
Whether you have a minor leak or a major plumbing emergency, you can count The Witmer Company for reliable service and fast, effective repairs. We are proud to serve homeowners and businesses throughout the Lancaster area.
To schedule water line repair in Lancaster, New Holland, or the surrounding areas, call 717-288-7163 or contact us online today!
“I have dealt with this company for many years and through several homes that I have owned. I have recommended them to neighbors who have also been happy with their service, pricing, and honesty..“- Paul C. More Testimonials