Water Heater Repair in the New Holland & Lancaster, PA Areas
Water heaters can last for many years without problems, but with age, mineral accumulation, and the corrosive properties of the water itself, repairs will eventually become necessary. When your water heater develops a problem, you can count on our team at The Witmer Company for fast, friendly service and reliable repairs.
Since 1941, we have been providing quality plumbing, heating, and air conditioning services to homeowners through New Holland, Lancaster, and the surrounding communities in Pennsylvania. Our plumbing experts can repair most common water heater problems or, if your water heater is beyond repair, we can provide fast, professional water heater replacement services.
Are you experiencing problems with your water heater? Contact The Witmer Company today at (717) 288-7163 for fast, reliable water heater repairs in New Holland or Lancaster!
Signs That Your Water Heater Needs Repairs
A water heater can display many symptoms when it has a problem, and not all of them will result in cold water. Here are some of the most common indications of water heater problems:
- Cool or barely warm water – If your water is not hot enough, your water heater may have combustion problems, or one of the heating elements may have failed in an electric system. If it is not working at all, the ignition system or thermostat may have failed, or its breakers may have tripped.
- Insufficient hot water – If your water heater runs out of hot water too quickly, one of its heating elements may have failed, there may be combustion problems, there may be a plumbing leak, or the tank may have too much sediment.
- Low pressure or volume – Reduced flow or pressure could result from minerals and corrosion in the tank, or a leak somewhere in the plumbing system.
- Discolored water – Corrosion in the plumbing system or tank can cause water discoloration and stains in your fixtures.
- Leaks near the water heater – Leaks can indicate a damaged plumbing line, a faulty pressure relief valve, or a corroded water tank.
If you notice any of these symptoms, contact our team at The Witmer Company for repairs. Our plumbing experts will examine your water heater and recommend the most cost-effective repair options.
To schedule water heater repairs, contact us today!
Water Heater Repairs in Lancaster & New Holland
At The Witmer Company, our plumbing experts can repair most common water heater problems, including:
- Thermostat failures
- Sediment, mineral, or rust accumulations
- Worn anode rods
- Plumbing leaks
- Damaged or defective pressure relief valves
- Failed heating elements on an electric models
- Dirty, loose, or poor electrical connections
- Defective breakers
- Undersized or damaged wiring
- Combustion problems on a gas model
- Pilot light or electronic ignition failures
- Flue leaks or excessive flue gas output
We service all types of water heaters, including gas, propane, electric, storage tank, and tankless models, and we offer complete replacement services for when repairs are not possible, such as when the water tank is corroded through or the heat exchanger is leaking. To prevent unnecessary repairs and failures, we also offer routine maintenance services, which include things like draining sediment from the tank, replacing the anode, or flushing the heat exchanger on tankless models.
Contact us today to learn more about our services!
Schedule Water Heater Repairs in New Holland, PA
If your water heater is not working as well as it should, do not hesitate to call our team at The Witmer Company for affordable, reliable repairs anywhere in the New Holland or Lancaster areas.
To schedule an appointment, contact our team at (717) 288-7163 today!
“I have dealt with this company for many years and through several homes that I have owned. I have recommended them to neighbors who have also been happy with their service, pricing, and honesty..“- Paul C. More Testimonials