Water Heater Installation in the Lancaster & New Holland, PA Areas
With proper maintenance, conventional storage tank water heaters can often last over 15 years, while tankless models can last 25 years or longer. As your water hater approaches the end of its life, it will gradually become less reliable and efficient, and if it develops problems, it is often better to replace it.
At The Witmer Company, we offer complete water heater installation and replacement services throughout the New Holland and Lancaster areas, and our professional plumbers can help you select the best system for your needs and budget. Since 1941, our team has been providing quality heating, air conditioning, and plumbing services, and with our extensive experience and industry-leading training, you can be sure that the job is done correctly the first time.
Are you ready for a new, energy-efficient water heater? Contact The Witmer Company today at (717) 288-7163 to schedule a water heater installation.
Signs You Need a New Water Heater
Often, a water heater that is nearing the end of its service life will start to perform poorly and will develop major problems, such as combustion leaks or significant corrosion. You should consider a new water heater if any of the following apply:
- Your water heater is nearing its expected service life. If a tankless model is over 20 years old, or a storage-tank models is over 15, it may be time to consider a new water heater. Replacing your system for a newer model can reduce your energy costs while providing better heating performance.
- It has corrosion problems. If the tank of your water heater has severe corrosion, or the heat exchanger does on tankless models, it will likely start leaking.
- It has significant mineral accumulations. If minerals like calcium and magnesium are clogging the tank, heat exchanger, or the plumbing of your water heater, it may be time to consider a new model.
- It has major problems. For older water heaters, if major components like the burners or heat exchanger on a gas model develop significant problems, or if the heating elements fail on electric models, it may be more cost-effective to install a new water heater.
- It is inefficient. Today’s water heaters are much more efficient that those made 10 or more years ago, and upgrading can reduce your energy costs significantly.
- It does not provide enough hot water for your needs. If you water heater cannot provide the volume of water you need at a comfortable temperature, it is best to upgrade.
Our plumbing experts at The Witmer Company can inspect your water heater and offer advice about you repair and replacement options.
Contact our team today for a water heater inspection!
Water Heater Installation in New Holland and Lancaster
When you are ready for a new water heater, our experts at The Witmer Company can provide an installation that is fast, energy-efficient, and professional. We feature water heaters from some of the top manufacturers, and we install all common types, including:
- Electric water heaters
- Natural gas water heaters
- Propane water heaters
- Storage tank water heaters
- Tankless water heaters
- And more…
We can remove the water heater, if necessary, and we will ensure that your new water heater is sized appropriately to provide the performance you require.
Contact us today for an installation quote!
Schedule Water Heater Installation in the New Holland, PA Area
Whether you are replacing an older water heater or installing a new one, you can count on our team at The Witmer Company for quality, professional water heater installation service in the New Holland area.
To schedule an appointment, contact us today at (717) 288-7163!
“I have dealt with this company for many years and through several homes that I have owned. I have recommended them to neighbors who have also been happy with their service, pricing, and honesty..“- Paul C. More Testimonials