Pipe Leak Detection in Lancaster & New Holland, PA
Water leakage from plumbing fixtures, fittings, and pipes can lead to a significant waste of water, and if left undetected may cause a great deal of damage to your home and property. The Witmer Company is staffed by a team of certified, experienced plumbing professionals who are specially trained in the field of leak detection and leak repair. We use the latest techniques, equipment, and technology to ensure the most efficient and accurate leak detection, and we offer a variety of effective solutions to restore functionality and prevent further issues.
Lancaster Water Leak Detection Services
Since most of your home’s plumbing is located behind the walls or beneath your flooring, water leaks can be difficult to pinpoint and may go unnoticed for years. If you suspect a leak, contact The Witmer Company for pipe leak detection services using techniques that include:
- Performing an initial inspection to detect current or potential issues
- Performing thermal imaging technology to see inside the pipes and obtain images from various angles
- Measuring the water pressure in your pipes using specialized equipment to determine if there is a leak
- Using electronic amplification equipment to listen for the sound of an active leak
- Blocking off designated sections of pipe to eliminate or identify the area(s) where the leakage is occurring
- Digging and drilling to expose the damaged pipe
Benefits of Pipe Leak Detection for New Holland Homes
Pipe leak detection is a valuable service with a number of significant benefits that include:
- Accuracy – Innovative technology and techniques allow for a fast, accurate assessment of your plumbing system to save time and eliminate the need for unnecessary digging to find the source of the leak.
- Cost savings – Professional diagnosis and repair can instantly reduce your monthly water bills.
- Environmental impact – Lower your environmental footprint by eliminating waste.
- Prevention – Routine pipe leak detection can help to detect minor issues before they become major, costly repairs.
Call us today at 717-288-7163 to schedule an appointment for pipe leak detection services in Lancaster and the surrounding areas!
Hidden Dangers of a Water Leak
A water leak is more than just an inconvenience, posing a threat to the integrity of your plumbing system and the safety of your home and family with issues that may include:
- Mold – The presence of mold or mildew growth may aggravate conditions such as allergies or asthma and the lower the quality of your indoor air.
- Flooding – High volumes of water in your home or yard can cause thousands of dollars in damages.
- Property damage – Loss of personal property and structural damage may occur due to mold, flooding, or other water-related issues.
- High water bills – Even the smallest leak can negatively impact the environment and your water bill, wasting money and resources.
Schedule Pipe Leak Detection in Lancaster or New Holland, PA
Since 1941, The Witmer Company has been providing top quality products and services to homes and businesses in the Lancaster and New Holland areas. Our certified, licensed plumbing technicians are among the best in the business, and each one is chosen based on strict criteria for their experience, integrity, and knowledge.
Contact us today for fast, efficient plumbing services including pipe leak detection, or call us at 717-288-7163 and let us know how we can help.
“I have dealt with this company for many years and through several homes that I have owned. I have recommended them to neighbors who have also been happy with their service, pricing, and honesty..“- Paul C. More Testimonials