Heating Repair in New Holland, PA
When you’re trying to stay warm during the cool Pennsylvania winters, having a functioning heating system is essential. If your heating system breaks down unexpectedly, you need a company that responds quickly and can fix your problem the first time. Our team of experts at The Witmer Company is dedicated to providing you with the best heating service in New Holland. We promise to take care of your heating repair, so it’s done well and done right the first time.
If you’re in need of heating repair in New Holland, Ephrata, Narvon, Honey Brook, Morgantown, or any of the surrounding areas, give us a call at 717-288-7163 and schedule your service!
Furnace Repair in New Holland
Though furnaces are an excellent choice for heating your home, they, like all other heating systems, can have problems. If you’re experiencing any of the following problems, you’re in need of furnace repair:
- Gas is leaking from the furnace – If you begin to smell gas coming from your furnace, shut it down immediately. Open your furnace and shut off the gas supply valve. Once it’s safe to enter your home again, call a heating repair professional in New Holland immediately.
- Water is pooling – Though water leaking is much less dangerous than gas leaking from your furnace, it still needs to be addressed. This problem is likely caused by a clogged condensate line and requires professional furnace repair.
- The air blows weakly or cold – A thermocouple or a pilot light problem could cause your furnace to blow cold air. Meanwhile, if your furnace begins to blow air very weakly, this could either be the cause of a minor fan problem or a major problem with its belt or motor. Regardless, you should call a heating technician at The Witmer Company.
- Your furnace makes an unexpected loud noise – If your furnace starts to make loud bumping or banging noises, that’s one of the clearest indicators that it’s in need of repair. This is another problem that you shouldn’t attempt to fix on your own. Call The Witmer Company for furnace repair in New Holland.
Schedule your furnace repair in New Holland, Ephrata, Narvon, Honey Brook, Morgantown, or any of the surrounding areas and contact us or call 717-288-7163!
Boiler Repair in New Holland
If your boiler is between the age of 10 and 15, it’s likely that you’ll start experiencing problems and should either schedule repair or consider getting a new one installed. Though it’s sometimes hard to tell if you’re in need of a repair or not, if you’re experiencing one of the things listed below, you should call a boiler repair technician.
- Strange smells are coming from your boiler – If you begin to smell strange odors coming from your boiler, you’re likely experiencing a gas leak. This could quickly turn very dangerous, so it’s crucial that you schedule a boiler repair service.
- Water is leaking from your boiler – If your boiler begins to leak water, this should be repaired immediately. If left unattended, this could lead to water damage or worse, your boiler bursting.
- You hear loud noises coming from your boiler – Sediment deposits can cause your boiler to suddenly make loud banging noises. If you hear these sounds, call a professional to take care of the problem before it worsens.
- Your boiler is producing incorrect temperatures – This could likely be caused by problems with your boiler’s circulation and can be fixed by a trained professional.
Call The Witmer Company at 717-288-7163 if you’re in need of boiler repair in New Holland!
Heat Pump Repair in New Holland
Heat pumps are made to work well and efficiently. If you notice a change in temperature or one of the problems listed below, you should schedule heat pump repair service for your New Holland home. We offer 24/7 heating repair services, so if your problem occurs in the middle of the night or on the weekend, we’ve still got you covered!
- Your heat pump is older – Like boilers and furnaces, heat pumps also degrade over time. If your heat pump is over the age of 12 years old, it’s important to schedule repair service to assure that it’s still working as well as it should be.
- Your heat pump is working with lower energy efficiency – If you notice that your heat pump is running more frequently and working harder than usual to heat your home, you should call a professional to return your system to proper operation.
- Your heat pump has reduced output – Though it’s normal for heat pumps to have reduced outputs over time, a trained heating technician can make modifications to keep it running more efficiently.
For heat pump repair in Pennsylvania, call 717-288-7163 or contact us online!
Why Choose The Witmer Company for Heating Repair in New Holland?
Our team of highly trained heating technicians is knowledgeable on how to find the ideal solution for your problem. Whether your issue lies with your furnace, boiler, or heat pump, we’re trained and ready to repair your system and get it back to working as it should.
We also offer 24/7 heating services, so if your problem arises unexpectedly during the week or in the middle of the night, our team is prepared to help.
If you’re in need of heating repair services in New Holland or a nearby area, call us at 717-288-7163 or contact us online today!
“I have dealt with this company for many years and through several homes that I have owned. I have recommended them to neighbors who have also been happy with their service, pricing, and honesty..“- Paul C. More Testimonials