Heat Pump Installation Services in New Holland, PA
If you’re looking for a reliable way to heat your home, consider installing a heat pump. Homeowners throughout New Holland, PA having been choosing heat pumps for their home’s heating needs because of their heating and cooling abilities. Whether you want to install a new heat pump for the first time or replace your outdated one, you can turn to the heating experts at The Witmer Company. We’ve got all your heat pump needs covered.
To learn more about our heat pump installation services, call us now at 717-288-7163 or contact us online.
What Size Heat Pump Do You Need for Your PA Home?
We’ve been installing heat pumps in Lancaster and Honey Brook since 1941, so you can rest assured we’ll help you choose the right size heat pump for your home. Our highly trained technicians will perform a thorough assessment to determine the right size heat pump to deliver the best performance in your home. Some key factors we’ll look at are:
- The size and layout of your home
- The size of your ducts
- The amount of heat loss your home experiences through walls, windows, and roofs
Once we’ve completed our assessment, we’ll recommend options for you that fit your heating needs and budget. We’ll properly install your new heat pump and make sure it’s functioning correctly.
If you’d like to learn more about the heat pump products we offer or to schedule a service, contact us or call 717-288-7163 today.
The Benefits of Heat Pumps
As heat pumps become an increasingly popular option among homeowners, it’s hard to ignore the many benefits that come along with them. Installing a heat pump is a great investment as a homeowner because:
- They don’t burn any fuel to create heat, making them energy-efficient and less expensive to run.
- They provide consistent and even heating throughout your whole home.
- They provide both air conditioning and heating.
- They’re safer for your home than combustion-based heating systems.
- They require less routine maintenance than other heating systems.
You can set up a heat pump installation for your home in Lancaster, Honey Brook, or Ephrata by scheduling online or calling us at 717-288-7163 now.
Do You Need to Replace Your Heat Pump?
Your heat pump doesn’t have to stop working completely for you to need to replace it. However, there are signs that it may be time for a replacement that you can look out for, such as:
- Constant need for repairs
- Unusual noises from the system
- Rising energy consumption and costs
- Inconsistent heat supply throughout the house
- Having a heat pump that’s 15 years or older
If you’re experiencing any of these signs with your heat pump, turn to The Witmer Company for a quick and easy replacement. We’ll help you pick out the best heat pump for your home and install it right away.
Call us at 717-288-7163 or contact us online to schedule a heat pump replacement in Lancaster or Honey Brook.
Why Call on The Witmer Company?
We offer our customers:
- 24/7 emergency HVAC services
- Highly trained and experienced technicians
- Professional services, including the use of boot covers and drop cloths to protect your home
Schedule your heat pump service today by calling 717-288-7163 or reaching out to us online.
“I have dealt with this company for many years and through several homes that I have owned. I have recommended them to neighbors who have also been happy with their service, pricing, and honesty..“- Paul C. More Testimonials