Furnace Replacement in the Lancaster & New Holland, PA Areas
Furnaces tend to have a long service life, from 15 to 20 years or more, but they will gradually become less efficient and reliable as they age. If you are considering a new furnace for your New Holland home, our team at The Witmer Company can help.
We offer complete furnace replacement services throughout the New Holland area, and we can help you choose the most reliable and efficient model for your budget. Since 1941, we have been helping homeowners in New Holland, Lancaster, and the surrounding areas, providing quality heating, air conditioning, and plumbing services that make their homes more comfortable.
Is your furnace old and inefficient? Call The Witmer Company at 717-288-7163 or contact us online to schedule furnace replacement in Lancaster, New Holland, or the surrounding areas.
When to Consider a Furnace Replacement
Compared to today’s furnaces, even models made 10 years ago can be significantly less reliable, efficient, and comfortable. By upgrading, you can often reduce your heating costs and eliminate inconvenient, costly problems that plague your current system. A furnace replacement may be the best option when any of the following apply:
- Your current furnace is near the end of its service life. If your furnace is more than 12 to 15 years old, it likely has only a few more years left and upgrading may provide long-term energy savings that make it easier to justify the initial costs.
- It has significant problems. If your furnace needs to be repaired often, or it has an expensive problem like a cracked heat exchanger or a faulty blower motor, it may be more cost-effective to upgrade.
- It is inefficient. Older furnaces often had an AFUE rating of 70 percent or less. Today’s models feature AFUE ratings from 80 to over 97 percent, meaning that nearly all the fuel is converted to heat. If your existing furnace has a low efficiency rating, upgrading can make a large difference in your heating costs.
- It lacks performance. When your furnace cannot keep your home warm and comfortable at an affordable cost, it is time for a new system.
At The Witmer Company, we can inspect your furnace and discuss whether repairing it or replacing it would be the best choice for your home and your budget.
For more information on our furnace replacement services in Lancaster, New Holland, and the surrounding areas, contact our team today!
Furnace Replacement in Lancaster & New Holland
When you are ready to upgrade, our team at The Witmer Company offers fast, professional furnace replacement services throughout the New Holland area. We feature the latest energy-efficient, high-performance furnaces from leading manufacturers like York and Goodman, and we can help you choose the best model for your needs.
Our installation services typically include:
- Removing and disposing of your existing furnace
- Performing new heating load calculations for your home
- Choosing a furnace with the features, capacity, and performance you require
- Installing the furnace and accessories like thermostats or zoning controls
- Testing the operation and performance of the furnace
With a new, energy-efficient furnace, you can improve your comfort, reduce your energy costs, and enjoy features like variable speed blowers and two-stage burners that provide more consistent heating and quieter operation. To keep your new furnace in great condition, we also offer complete maintenance services that are tailored to your system’s needs.
Are you asking yourself, “Where can I find furnace replacement near me?” Contact our team today to learn more about our services!
Schedule Furnace Replacement in Lancaster or New Holland with The Witmer Company
For cost-effective, professional furnace replacements, look no further than our team at The Witmer Company. We offer furnace installation and replacement throughout the New Holland area.
To schedule furnace replacement in Lancaster, New Holland, or the surrounding areas, contact us online or call 717-288-7163 today
“I have dealt with this company for many years and through several homes that I have owned. I have recommended them to neighbors who have also been happy with their service, pricing, and honesty..“- Paul C. More Testimonials