Furnace Maintenance in New Holland, Pennsylvania
To prepare for winter and the colder months, it’s important to ensure your furnace is working properly. The Witmer Company offers furnace maintenance and tune-ups to make sure your home and heating system is ready for the cold weather when it hits. Our professional technicians perform furnace inspections, as well as additional heating services to customers in New Holland and surrounding areas.
Contact us or call 717-288-7163 and schedule furnace maintenance today.
Furnace Inspection in New Holland
With The Witmer Company, furnace inspections can include many steps to be sure your furnace will heat your home effectively. A furnace inspection may include:
- Checking thermostat calibration
- Lubricating moving parts
- Cleaning the blower to ensure efficient performance
- Monitoring flue draft
- Tightening electrical connections
- Examining the heat exchanger for damage to ensure safe heating
To schedule furnace maintenance or a comprehensive furnace inspection, call us at 717-288-7163 or contact us online today!
Benefits of Furnace Maintenance
To stay warm and comfortable for the entire winter, make a furnace maintenance appointment with The Witmer Company. A furnace tune-up will allow you and your family to be warm and comfortable all winter. Other benefits of furnace maintenance include:
- Increased efficiency – When a furnace is properly maintained, it uses less energy to run, is more efficient, and will save you costs on energy bills.
- Extended lifespan – Annual maintenance is the only way to help your furnace run as efficiently as possible and tune-ups can help your furnace last longer.
- Added comfort – A well-running furnace will keep your entire home heated and will make sure every room is adequately heated.
- Fewer repairs – Routine maintenance often catches potential problems as they develop so that they can be taken care of quickly and before they become more costly repairs.
- Advanced capacity – Upon completing furnace maintenance, your system will be functioning at optimal efficiency and improved heating capacity to last the entire winter.
- Improved safety – A well-maintained furnace ensures your furnace is safely heating the home and the ignition, burner, and all other components are performing the way they should.
Contact The Witmer Company for furnace maintenance in Pennsylvania today!
Schedule Furnace Maintenance in New Holland Today
Scheduling a furnace inspection at least once a year is beneficial when it comes to saving money, increasing home comfort, and improving safety. It will also help ensure your furnace lasts longer and that you and your family stay warm all season. The professionals at The Witmer Company will arrive on-time to your New Holland home for furnace maintenance.
Contact us online or by phone at 717-288-7163 to schedule a furnace maintenance appointment in New Holland.
Furnace Maintenance FAQs
When is the best time to schedule furnace maintenance?
Our team recommends scheduling furnace maintenance before the cold, winter weather hits – typically around August or September.
What things can I do at home to help maintain my furnace?
The most important thing you can do to help maintain your furnace between inspections is to ensure you keep your filter clean. If your furnace cannot breathe, everything else runs harder and longer, lowering your furnace’s life expectancy.
Is furnace maintenance necessary if my furnace isn’t experiencing issues?
Seasonal furnace maintenance is a service to prevent issues from happening. If furnace system adjustments need to be made, our team at The Witmer Company wants to find that prior to any performance issues surfacing.
“I have dealt with this company for many years and through several homes that I have owned. I have recommended them to neighbors who have also been happy with their service, pricing, and honesty..“- Paul C. More Testimonials