Ductless AC Repair in New Holland, PA
When the weather is hot and muggy in the New Holland area, it can truly strain your ductless air conditioning system, increasing the chance of cooling problems or part failures. No matter when the failure occurs or how bad it is, you can count on our team at The Witmer Company for fast, professional ductless AC repairs 24/7.
We have been serving New Holland, Lancaster, Morgantown, and the surrounding areas since 1941, and we offer reliable heating and air conditioning services that are built on a foundation of trust, integrity, and a commitment to quality service. We offer ductless mini-split repair, maintenance, installations, and more, as well as 24/7 emergency service.
Need help with your ductless AC unit? Call The Witmer Company today at 717-288-7163 or contact us online to speak with one of our certified HVAC professionals in the New Holland area.
Signs You Need Ductless AC Repairs
Though a ductless mini-split can occasionally break down without warning, more often than not, there are signs of a problem beforehand. If you notice them you may be able to avoid a complete loss of air conditioning and a potential emergency service call. Call our experts at The Witmer Company right away if you notice:
- High energy costs – If your utility bills spike more than normal while using your ductless AC, it can be a sign that it is operating at less than ideal efficiency and may have a problem.
- A significant reduction in cooling performance – Whether your system is blowing warm air, shutting down early, or has poor airflow, these are all signs of a problem.
- Frequent on and off cycling – Frequent cycling could be the result of dirty coils, low refrigerant levels, or even a clogged filter.
- Unusual sounds or smells – Abnormal noises can indicate a mechanical problem like a damaged fan, lack of lubrication, or a struggling compressor. Sour or musty odors may indicate mold or bacterial contamination, while burning plastic odors can point to an electrical issue.
- Water leaks – Usually, water leaks indicate a clogged condensate drain, though they can also be the result of an evaporator that has iced up and is now thawing.
Our skilled technicians can repair these or any other ductless AC problems you may encounter. Call 717-288-7163 or contact us online to schedule service in New Holland, PA.
Our Ductless AC Repair Services in New Holland
It is never ideal to be without air conditioning on a hot summer day. With The Witmer Company, you can expect fast, reliable ductless AC repairs anywhere in the New Holland area. We are committed to your comfort, and we will find the best solutions for your needs and budget. We feature:
- Expertly trained, certified technicians
- The latest diagnostic equipment
- Well-stocked service vehicles
- Fast, effective repairs at cost-effective rates
- 24/7 emergency HVAC repairs
To keep your ductless mini-split in the best condition possible and avoid unnecessary service calls, consider our AC maintenance and tune-up services. Contact us today to learn more or to sign up for maintenance services.
Call Today to Schedule Ductless AC Repairs in New Holland, PA
Don’t let a broken air conditioner compromise your comfort. Call our ductless AC repair experts at The Witmer Company for top-quality service and fast response times. We are proud to serve the New Holland community, and we are here to help with all your heating, air conditioning, and plumbing needs.
Contact our team online or call 717-288-7163 to schedule ductless AC repairs today. Our experienced personnel will answer quickly and send a technician as soon as possible.
“I have dealt with this company for many years and through several homes that I have owned. I have recommended them to neighbors who have also been happy with their service, pricing, and honesty..“- Paul C. More Testimonials