Commercial Water/Waste Ejection Services in Lancaster & New Holland, PA
Municipal sewer systems, wastewater systems, and private septic systems rely primarily on gravity to carry the wastewater away from your facility. This presents a problem if your fixtures or sump pit are located below the main sewer line or far away from it. In such cases, an ejector pump may be required to allow the waste and water to be lifted and pumped into the main sewer line.
When you need a commercial waste ejection pump installed or serviced at your facility, turn to our team at The Witmer Company. We have been providing commercial services throughout the Lancaster and New Holland areas since 1941. We offer comprehensive commercial plumbing services, heating, air conditioning, and more, plus we are available 24/7 for all your emergency plumbing needs.
Are you having problems with a waste ejection or water ejection pump? Call The Witmer Company today at 717-288-7163 or contact us online to schedule commercial water/waste ejection services in the Lancaster area.
Ejection Pump Installation & Replacement in New Holland
When you need a new ejection pump for your commercial facility in New Holland, Lancaster, or Ephrata, choose our team at The Witmer Company for a professional, long-lasting ejector pump installation or replacement. Our experts can help you determine the most appropriate type of pump for the application, matching the flow rates, horsepower rating, and lift height to your needs. Our typical ejector pump installation includes:
- Determining the type of pump necessary for your application
- Calculating flow rates, motor power requirements, and head height
- Selecting the best model for your needs
- Providing an installation estimate
- Installing or cleaning the sump pit, if required
- Installing the pump and connecting the power and discharge lines
- Installing and testing the float switch
To request a quote for ejector pump installation or replacement in the New Holland area, contact our team today.
Commercial Ejection Pump Repairs in Lancaster
Has your ejection pump failed? Avoid flooding, water damage, and unnecessary messes with ejection pump repair services from our team at The Witmer Company. We are available 24/7 for emergency repairs, and our skilled plumbers can repair many common problems on the first visit. Call our team right away when you notice any of the following signs of ejection pump problems:
- Flooding or standing water in the basement or bottom level
- Wastewater backups from low-lying drains
- Frequent drain clogs in below-grade fixtures
- Smells of sewage or stagnant water
- Excessive moisture or water damage
- Unusual noises like humming, buzzing, or screeching
- A pump that runs too often or continuously
Contact us today to schedule ejection pump repairs in Lancaster, Narvon, or Honey Brook.
Commercial Ejection Pump Maintenance in Ephrata
Make sure your ejection pump is ready and working when you need it with preventative ejection pump maintenance from The Witmer Company. Our professional plumbers will inspect your ejection pumps and sump pumps to ensure they are working and can maintain proper flow rates. A typical service visit will include:
- Inspecting the pump and plumbing connections
- Cleaning the pump screens or filters
- Lubricating pump bearings
- Testing electrical connections, float switch, and breakers
- Cleaning the tank or the sump pit
- Testing the pump by adding fresh water
To schedule ejection pump maintenance in Ephrata or Honey Brook, contact our team today.
Schedule Ejection Pump Services in Lancaster & New Holland, PA
Do you need service for your commercial ejection pump or sump pump? Contact The Witmer Company today for help from our friendly, professional plumbers.
Call 717-288-7163 or contact us online to schedule ejector pump services today.
“I have dealt with this company for many years and through several homes that I have owned. I have recommended them to neighbors who have also been happy with their service, pricing, and honesty..“- Paul C. More Testimonials