Commercial Leak Detection in Lancaster & New Holland, PA
Water leaks at a commercial facility can cause plenty of damage to porous materials like carpets, cabinets, drywall, and wood framing. Plus, over time, they can lead to more extensive rot, mold growth, and structural damage. Often the leak may not be discovered until the damage is done or the water bill skyrockets, but even when a leak is obvious, its source may be hard to determine.
With our innovative leak detection techniques at The Witmer Company, we can find and repair leaks no matter where they are—hidden in walls, under floors, or beneath the slab foundation. Our commercial leak detection services are available throughout the New Holland area, including Lancaster, Chester, Ephrata, Honey Brook, Narvon, and the surrounding communities. With over 75 years of service in the plumbing industry, our experienced, licensed professionals are equipped to handle all your commercial plumbing needs.
If you suspect you have a leak at your commercial facility, call 717-288-7163 or contact us online to speak with one of our plumbing experts at The Witmer Company. We offer commercial leak detection, leak repair, pipe replacement, and more.
Signs That You May Have a Leak
Even a small leak can cause immense amounts of damage as the water soaks into porous materials over time, leading to substantial water damage, mold growth, and structural problems. Avoid costly repairs by calling our professional plumbers when you notice any of these symptoms of a leak:
- Water bills that increase without any change in usage
- Standing water or moisture on the floors
- Condensation and moisture problems
- Damp or saturated drywall and insulation, especially near the floor
- Stains on walls, ceilings, or near the baseboard
- Warped wood flooring or damp carpeting
- Unusual smells such as musty or sour odors
- Damp or saturated soil outside the building
- Erosion near or under the concrete slab
- Unusual plant growth near water or sewer lines
Contact our team today to find the source of the leak and determine the best repair methods.
Why Hire a Professional for Commercial Leak Detection
At The Witmer Company, we have advanced tools and techniques that can locate the leak quickly, without excessive guesswork or invasive techniques that cause unnecessary damage. Some of our most valuable leak detection methods include:
- Borescopes and pipe cameras that can peer into confined spaces
- Pressure testing to isolate plumbing sections and find the leak
- Thermal imaging to spot temperature changes where leaks have occurred
- Sound amplification to locate the sounds of drips or running water
Avoid unnecessary damage by having a professional find the leak. Contact us today to schedule an appointment in Lancaster, Morgantown, or Denver.
Commercial Leak Detection & Repair in New Holland
With our commercial leak detection services at The Witmer Company, we can find the source of the leak quickly and accurately, and we are available 24/7 for emergency service. Once the problem has been located, we can offer the best repair options for your budget. Our repair services include:
- Slab leak repairs
- Water line repair and replacement
- Drain and sewer pipe repair and replacement
- Fixture and faucet repair or replacement
- Fitting repair and replacement
Contact us today to schedule commercial plumbing repairs in the Lancaster area.
Call Today for Commercial Leak Detection in Lancaster & New Holland, PA
Avoid unnecessary repair costs and protect your business with commercial leak detection from The Witmer Company. We serve all types of businesses, and we provide proven, professional results.
Call us today at 717-288-7163 or contact us online to schedule commercial leak detection in Lancaster, New Holland, or the surrounding areas.
“I have dealt with this company for many years and through several homes that I have owned. I have recommended them to neighbors who have also been happy with their service, pricing, and honesty..“- Paul C. More Testimonials