Commercial HVAC Zoned Systems in Lancaster & New Holland, PA
In a commercial building, it is often desirable to keep different areas at different temperatures, such as room temperature for offices and slightly cooler for storage areas. An HVAC zoned system can make this possible, providing individual climate controls for each zone or room.
If you are considering an HVAC zoned system for your commercial building, talk to our experts at The Witmer Company. We can recommend the best equipment for your needs and budget, plus we can provide a cost-effective, professional installation. Since 1941, we have been serving Lancaster, New Holland, and the surrounding areas, providing commercial services that include heating, air conditioning, plumbing, and more.
Would you like to improve the comfort and performance of your commercial facility? Consider an HVAC zoning system. Call The Witmer Company today at 717-288-7163 or contact us online to learn more.
What Is HVAC Zoning?
Standard commercial HVAC systems have one thermostat or temperature controller, and they keep the temperature the same in all areas served by the system. With an HVAC zoned system, the output of the HVAC system is divided into different areas or zones. Each zone can be independently controlled, with different temperatures for different zones.
Comfort in each zone is modulated by opening or closing an electronically controlled damper in the air ducts serving that zone. This increases or reduces the amount of conditioned air supplied to that room. For hot water or steam systems, electronically controlled valves adjust the flow of steam or water to each room.
To learn more about how a zoning system can keep your New Holland business comfortable, contact our team today.
What Are the Benefits of an HVAC Zoned System?
By adding a zoning system to your commercial facility in New Holland or Lancaster, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Reduced utility costs – By reducing heating or cooling in areas that are not critical to your comfort, you can significantly lower your energy usage and utility costs.
- Improved comfort – With individual controls for each zone, comfort can be tailored to the needs of the occupants.
- Equipment and inventory protection – If you have equipment or products that require specific storage temperatures, a zoned HVAC system can keep those areas at the proper settings without affecting the rest of your facility.
- Longer HVAC life – By reducing the load on your heating and cooling equipment, it can last significantly longer and require fewer repairs.
- Simple installation – Zoning systems and controls are compatible with most commercial HVAC systems, making the installation straightforward and simple.
Contact us today to learn more about the benefits of an HVAC zoned system for your business in Lancaster, Ephrata, or Narvon.
HVAC Zoned System Installation in New Holland
Take control of your commercial facility with an HVAC zoned system from our team at The Witmer Company. We can determine which zoning controls will be the best fit for your HVAC system, and we can provide a complete, professional installation. We also offer full maintenance and repair services for commercial zoning systems, as well as 24/7 emergency service for critical problems that cannot wait until the next business day.
To request a quote for a zoned HVAC system in New Holland, Lancaster, or Honey Brook, contact our team today.
Schedule a Zoned HVAC Installation in Lancaster or New Holland, PA
Are you ready to upgrade to a zoned HVAC system in the Lancaster area? Contact The Witmer Company today to learn how easy the process is.
Call 717-288-7163 or contact us online to schedule your zoned HVAC installation.
“I have dealt with this company for many years and through several homes that I have owned. I have recommended them to neighbors who have also been happy with their service, pricing, and honesty..“- Paul C. More Testimonials