Air Conditioning Replacement in Lancaster, PA
Lancaster’s Leading AC Replacement Contractors
Over the last decade, the average central air conditioner has become much more efficient and reliable, thanks to the latest advances in technology. If your Lancaster home has an older AC unit that is nearing the end of its expected lifespan—typically about 10 or 15 years—it’s time to consider replacement. Operating and repair costs may soon make the replacement cost look more appealing, especially when the greater efficiency is factored in.
When you are ready for a new AC unit, look no further than our team at The Witmer Company. We offer complete air conditioning replacement, repair, and maintenance services, and we have extensive experience with all common heating and cooling equipment. Our dedicated professionals have been serving Lancaster and the surrounding communities in Lancaster County since 1941.
For more information about our HVAC repair, replacement, and maintenance services, contact us online at 717-288-7163 today!
When to Consider AC Replacement in Lancaster
A new central air conditioner is a significant investment, but if your current system is older or having serious problems, it may be worth the expense and inconvenience to replace it. You should consider a new AC system if your current AC unit:
- Is over 10 or 15 years old
- Does not cool or dehumidify effectively
- Is costly to operate compared to new models
- Requires frequent maintenance and repairs to remain operational
- Has major problems like a damaged condenser or failing compressor
To learn if Lancaster air conditioner replacement is right for you, contact our team at The Witmer Company today by calling 717-288-7163!
The Benefits of AC Replacement for Lancaster County Residents
Installing a new AC system can have many benefits for homeowners in Lancaster or Lancaster County, including:
- Greater efficiency. Older air conditioners often had SEER ratings of far less than 13, while today’s models range from 13 to over 20 SEER, which can reduce cooling costs significantly.
- Higher reliability. With a new AC system using the latest manufacturing standards, you will not have to worry as much about breakdowns or failures, as long as it is well maintained.
- Improved comfort. With new technologies like dual-stage compressors, variable-speed blower motors and zoning systems, today’s air conditioners cool more effectively, efficiently and quietly.
At The Witmer Company, we can help you select the appropriate system for your needs and keep you informed throughout the air conditioner installation process—from load calculation and sizing to system design and installation.
Contact us online today or give us a call at 717-288-7163 for an AC installation quote!
Why Choose The Witmer Company for Air Conditioner Services in Lancaster?
From simple AC repair or maintenance to complete AC replacement, our team at The Witmer Company has the knowledge and experience necessary to handle all your air conditioning service needs. We are familiar with all common types of AC equipment, including:
- Central air conditioners
- Ductless mini-split air conditioners
- Heat pumps
- Geothermal air conditioning systems
- Packaged systems
- And more!
We also offer 24-hour emergency AC repairs in Lancaster for heating and cooling equipment as well as planned maintenance agreements.
To request air conditioning service in the Lancaster area, contact our team today!
Call Us Today for AC Replacement in Lancaster & the Surrounding Lancaster County Areas
With over 75 years of service in Lancaster and Lancaster County and a reputation for quality, reliable work, you can trust our team at The Witmer Company for all your air conditioning needs. In addition to our AC replacement services, we also offer complete HVAC, plumbing, indoor air quality, and water conditioning services.
Contact us today at 717-288-7163 to schedule an appointment or to request an estimate!
“I have dealt with this company for many years and through several homes that I have owned. I have recommended them to neighbors who have also been happy with their service, pricing, and honesty..“- Paul C. More Testimonials