Air Conditioning Maintenance in Lancaster, PA
When the temperatures in the Lancaster area climb towards 90 degrees or above, a quality air conditioner makes life much more comfortable. To make sure your air conditioning unit is ready to cope with extreme summer temperatures, it is a good idea to have some preventative maintenance done before the cooling season starts, as well as after the cooling season ends.
At The Witmer Company, we can make sure your AC unit is performing properly and efficiently with our comprehensive air conditioner maintenance service. Since 1941, we have served both residential and commercial clients throughout the Lancaster area, providing HVAC repair and HVAC maintenance services that have earned us a reputation for quality and reliability.
Never ask “Where can I find AC maintenance services near me?” again! If you live near Lancaster, PA, contact The Witmer Company at 717-288-7163 today!
Why AC Maintenance is Critical for Lancaster Residents
Routine air conditioner maintenance helps to keep your system in peak condition, operating both efficiently and effectively to keep you comfortable through the hottest summer days. Some benefits of preventative maintenance include:
- Lower energy costs: With regular cleaning, lubrication, and air filter changes, your AC unit will not have to work as hard, reducing energy usage and cooling costs.
- Reduced repair costs: With regular inspections and maintenance, potential problems can be caught early, before they cause further system damage and expensive repairs.
- Extended lifespan: By preventing unnecessary system damage and repairs, your air conditioning unit will last longer than poorly-maintained systems.
- Warranty protection: By following the manufacturer’s recommended maintenance procedures, you will make sure your system remains protected by any remaining warranty.
At The Witmer Company, our professional technicians have the knowledge and experience necessary to handle all your HVAC maintenance and repair needs.
For more information about the advantages of regular AC maintenance, contact our team today!
Lancaster County AC Maintenance Services
AC maintenance requirements vary from manufacturer to manufacturer, but most inspections and tune-ups include the following steps:
- Cleaning the condenser and evaporator coil
- Checking the condenser, evaporator, and refrigerant lines for leaks
- Changing the air filter
- Cleaning the air handler
- Inspecting the plenum and ductwork for air leaks
- Cleaning the condensate drain
- Lubricating blower motor bearings, pulleys, and other moving parts
- Inspecting the electrical and safety systems
- Checking the refrigerant charge and testing the system
At The Witmer Company, we offer complete AC maintenance services, either through our planned maintenance agreement, the Blue Label Comfort Plan, or on an as-needed basis.
Contact us today for air conditioning service in the Lancaster area!
Why Choose The Witmer Company for AC Maintenance in Lancaster?
With over 75 years of service in the Lancaster area, you can trust our professionals at The Witmer Company for all your HVAC repair, maintenance, and installation needs. We have extensive experience with all common AC equipment, including:
- Central air conditioners
- Ductless air conditioners
- Heat pumps
- Geothermal cooling systems
- And more!
We also ofter 24-hour AC repair service for problems that happen after business hours. Contact us today for more information!
Call Today for Air Conditioning Service in Lancaster
Whether you need some simple AC maintenance or a new system installation, our team at The Witmer Company can help. We offer complete air conditioning, heating, and plumbing services throughout the Lancaster and Lancaster County area.
To learn more or to schedule an appointment, contact us at 717-288-7163 today!
“I have dealt with this company for many years and through several homes that I have owned. I have recommended them to neighbors who have also been happy with their service, pricing, and honesty..“- Paul C. More Testimonials