24-Hour Heating Services in New Holland, PA
Sudden problems with your furnace, boiler, or heat pump often arise when you least expect them. If your heating system stops working in the middle of the night or on a weekend, our team is ready to fix the problem. We’re dedicated to being there when you need us and working on your schedule. If you need heating repair services in the New Holland, Pennsylvania area at any hour, on any day, give The Witmer Company a call.
To schedule emergency heating repair in New Holland, Ephrata, Narvon, Honey Brook, Morgantown, or any of the surrounding areas, give us a call at (717) 288-7163.
Reasons for Emergency Heating Repair
Our team of technicians is trained to handle any problem that may arise with your furnace, boiler, or heat pump. Some issues that you may encounter aren’t urgent and can be solved at a later date, but others should be looked at immediately. If you’re experiencing one of the problems listed below, you should take advantage of our 24-hour heating services in New Holland.
- Inefficient heat levels – If you turn on your furnace, boiler, or heat pump and realize that it’s no longer producing any heat, you have a serious problem. If you notice this, call a heating professional immediately.
- A strange odor coming from your unit – It’s normal for your heating unit to produce an odor immediately after being switched on, but if that odor lingers, you should look further into it. This could be caused by components of the furnace burning out, which is very dangerous.
- High utility bills – A lack of efficiency from your unit leads to higher electricity bills even though the unit is only producing the same level of heat as it was before. Call in a professional offering 24-hour heating services to diagnose the problem and save you money.
- Constantly running thermostat – If your thermostat is constantly running, even when your heater is not on, you could have a serious problem.
- Unusual and sudden noises from your unit – Your heating system should work quietly, but as soon as it starts to make loud banging noises, call a professional. These could be indications of possible ignition problems or loose belts within your unit.
If you’re experiencing problems with your furnace, boiler, or heat pump, contact us online and schedule your emergency heating service in New Holland, Ephrata, Narvon, Honey Brook, Morgantown, or any of the surrounding areas.
Why Choose The Witmer Company for Emergency Heating Services in New Holland?
Our team of highly trained heating professionals have been performing heating repair services in New Holland, Ephrata, and the surrounding areas since 1941. When you call us for 24-hour heating repair services, you know the job will be done well and done right the first time.
We promise that our heating technicians will provide you with friendly, reliable service and that they will solve your problem efficiently. We understand the importance of having a functioning furnace, boiler, or heat pump, especially during Pennsylvania winters, and it’s our job to make sure your system is running smoothly. Even if you run into a problem outside of business hours, call The Witmer Company to schedule emergency heating service today.
If you’re in need of emergency heater repair in New Holland, Ephrata, Narvon, Honey Brook, Morgantown, or any of the surrounding areas, call The Witmer Company at (717) 288-7163 or contact us online today!
“I have dealt with this company for many years and through several homes that I have owned. I have recommended them to neighbors who have also been happy with their service, pricing, and honesty..“- Paul C. More Testimonials