Heating System Replacement in New Holland, PA
Furnaces, boilers, and heat pumps are all reliable heating units that can work to heat your home for between 10 to 15 years, but they can only work for so long. When your heating unit reaches the end of its life, you’ll notice that it’s working much less efficiently than it normally does and is also likely costing you more on your utility bill.
When you’re in need of heating system replacement, there’s no other team that will get the job done as well as the technicians at The Witmer Company. Our team of highly trained heating specialists will replace your system in a timely and clean manner. We’re proud to offer reliable, comprehensive heating services.
If you’re in need of heating system replacement in New Holland, Ephrata, Narvon, Honey Brook, Morgantown, or any of the surrounding areas in Pennsylvania, give us a call at (717) 288-7163 or contact us online now and schedule your heating service!
When Should You Have Your Heating System Replaced?
It’s sometimes difficult to determine whether your heating system needs to be repaired or replaced. Though some problems can be fixed by scheduling repair, others are too big and it’ll likely save you money to just replace the system altogether. If you’re experiencing any of the following things listed below (or something else entirely), call a professional to replace your furnace, boiler, or heat pump in New Holland or the surrounding areas.
- Old age – Though scheduling regular heating maintenance services does extend the lifespan of your unit, it still can only live for so long. If your heat pump is more than 10 years old or your furnace or boiler is over 15 years old, it’s time for replacement.
- Frequent repairs – If you feel like you’re constantly on the phone with a heating technician scheduling repairs, your system is likely working less efficiently and you’re better off replacing it.
- Humidity problems – Dry air in the winter or humid air in the summer in your home can be caused by poor equipment operation.
- Incorrect temperatures – If your furnace, boiler, or heat pump is not working properly, this can lead to some rooms in your house being too warm or too cold.
- Higher energy bills – As heating systems get older and begin to work less efficiently, you may notice your utility bill is increasing. In order to save yourself money going forward, replacing your heating system is your best plan of action.
- Loud noises coming from your heating unit – Hearing loud, unusual noises coming from your system is one of the clearest indicators that there’s something wrong. If your heating system is old and you’re experiencing one or more of the things listed above, it should be replaced.
Looking to schedule your heating system replacement in New Holland, Ephrata, Narvon, Honey Brook, Morgantown, or any of the surrounding areas? Contact us online!
Why Choose The Witmer Company for Heating System Replacement in New Holland?
Our team of technicians has been serving residential and commercial heating customers in Lancaster, Berks, and Chester counties since 1941. We have the knowledge needed to replace your heating system and complete the job right the first time.
You can count on friendly, dependable service and when one of our technicians comes to your home, you’ll be treated with the utmost respect and courtesy. Our 24-hour heating services are reliable and our team is there for you when problems arise, even if it’s outside of business hours.
If your heating system needs to be replaced in New Holland, Ephrata, Narvon, Honey Brook, Morgantown, or any of the surrounding areas, call The Witmer Company at (717) 288-7163 or contact us online now and schedule your heating service!
“I have dealt with this company for many years and through several homes that I have owned. I have recommended them to neighbors who have also been happy with their service, pricing, and honesty..“- Paul C. More Testimonials